Monday, December 22, 2008

WHAT'S INSIDE??

It occurred to me that in the process of living life, if we have ingested our life- then we have lots inside...

Amitesh once asked me- "what's at the bottom of your heart?" The answer I gave him without much thought was..." lot of love"...clichéd it is!! Haina..?

Coming back to what is inside us?.

...So in this way there is a lot inside, that will not pass away or be lost. Love, people, places too and certain memories, certain moments. It becomes a kind of wealth and we realize that this is eternal...

The eternal is available when we step outside time and space- All that binds us to one another and to the world.

So that means what connects two people or more is actually what is inside them...regardless of time and space…

Did everyone else know this already??…and only I figured this out now!

5 comments:

jackinthebox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@archie@ said...

Did you figure out anything really?
On second thoughts, what you asked might be a simple question, but I think there is far more to the answer than that. Anyway, the cliched answer sounds quite fine as far as you stick to just that and choose to not think beyond :)

aaragorn said...

Firstly BIG hugs and congratulations!! Lavina.. always got me curious.. getting to know u was like that feeling of wanting to peek at whats behind the curtain!! and i'm glad i did :) i can safely say that no other person has left such an impression on me in such a short time.. i know exactly what this latest blog talks abt cos i have felt it myself! mainu pata ha ki tu bahut vadiya likhegi :)and that whoever reads ur blog would find themselves smiling by the end of it.. that is a special gift u have and may god bless u for it!

Luteous said...

shubham..i see what u saying...but knowing me u teling me to not think beyond!!!...think again!...
:)..

Rohaann...miss u re!!..
thank a lot..u rilly bring a simle to my face...always...
keep reading....and stay curious!!..

loads of luv!!
~NONA~

Cheetah said...

the more u think... it seems that much more is inside ... n vice a versa... so its all relative... bt then as always nice thought .. got me thinking.. n smiling ...